Christmas parties in the 300-year-old monastery cellars
Delightful Advent decorations, candlelight and the atmosphere of the monastery cellars with their dark wooden panelling and centuries-old brick vaults (built in 1698) all make for a feel-good atmosphere.
This is an ideal venue for everything from an intimate dinner to a large celebration with up to 300 guests.
- Christmas Dinner 3-courses from € 35,50
- Package offers also multi-course or with main course buffet and All In beverage offers as well as arrangements up to the disco in the wine cellar until 04:00h in the morning, on inquiry possible.
...and many appealing Christmas programmes tailored to your individual requirements
- Kick off with hot wild berry punch when you meet by the restaurant entrance in front of Piarist Church
- Kick off with a brass quartet playing romantic Christmas music to welcome you on the church square.
- Kick off with a Christmas concert and exhibition of cribs in the Piarist baroque basilica of Maria Treu.
- Kick off with a welcome buffet and wine tasting in the Hat Museum with an opportunity for speeches.
- Festive Christmas dinner with live music in the restaurant with reasonably priced drinks or all-inclusive packages
- Options: Dance floor in the Festival Hall or discothèque in the wine cellars till 4 a.m. or stage and big screen
- Gift ideas with your company logo from the wine vinothèque and home-made confectionery
Please let us have your preferred date and see for yourself!
Call us for a provisional reservation or use our e-mail Form
Please arrange to visit our premises so that we can present the various possibilities for arranging your individual Christmas party and show you around the restaurant facilities. Please phone our offices in advance for an appointment with Erich Emberger on tel.: (01) 406 01 93 or by e-mail: Restaurant@piaristenkeller.at.